Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shoreline Park, Long Beach, CA (Jan 17, 2012)

Shoreline Park, Long Beach, Ca


     I read an entry from the blog Click it Up a Notch where the author discussed New Year photography goals.  The author recommended doing daily projects, weekly projects, or monthly projects including blogging about your images captured in your project.  I, myself have a busy fulltime job with long hours eliminating daily projects so I chose to do weekly projects.  

     I have lived in Long Beach for three and a half years but never have photographed the city.  So today I decided to go down to Shoreline Park and see what I can capture.  One of my favorite subjects is sunsets and water and have always talked about making a trip here.  Pictured above is a panoramic of Shoreline Village, The Queen Mary, and Shoreline Park at sunset.


     I spent about an hour and a half in the park and surrounding areas and waited for the sun to almost completely go away and the beautiful lights of the area to come to life including that of the lighthouse and aquarium as pictured above.

    I plan to come back down here at least a couple times more before I move this spring, hopefully with a wider variety of images.  To see more images from today check out my Shoreline Park, Long Beach, CA (01/17/12) smugmug page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment